Interested in contributing to Tiny Footsteps Travel?
Tiny Footsteps Travel is a rapidly-growing website. Having launched in March 2023, we currently (as of June 2023) receive 1.5 k monthly visitors and have a DA of 19.
If you have been to one of the countries below (our focus countries) and can provide relevant, helpful, honest tips, and have original photos from that destination, then we would love to hear from you.
Our current focus countries: Canada, United States, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, England, and Disney Cruises
Tiny Footsteps Travel Guest Posting Guidelines
– You must be a genuine travel blogger with your own website. This is an opportunity for new travel bloggers, not for companies.
– You come up with a topic idea, and email us to run your idea by us so we can agree on that topic.(Bonus points if you can come up with good keyword options as well!!)
– The article must be 1800 words or more. The more you write, the better. Not only do we like more thorough, informative blog posts, but so does Google!
– This must be original content that you haven’t posted anywhere else, nor will you post elsewhere in the future. This goes for the written content, as well as the photos. No AI generated writing, please.
– The photos you decide to use in your blog post must be your own pictures – we like to use scenic pictures. People can be in the photos, as long as their faces aren’t shown and they aren’t the focus of the photo.
What YOU Get From Guest Posting
You’ll get to include 2 links to your personal travel blog in your guest post. These links should be contextual and make sense for the topic. If you write above 2100 words, then you can include 3 links.
*We reserve the right to make changes to this post at any time and add our own affiliate links if applicable.
How To Apply
If you’re interested in guest posting on Tiny Footsteps Travel, send Kristin an email at email@example.com. In the subject line, please include Guest Post Idea + (Your Name).